Finally one big hurdle crossed. Relaxing after a wonderful birthday party for Shweets. She had a bouncy house party and enjoyed it to the core. Though the parties arranged in these places are stress free as they take care of everything, I feel relaxed only when it is done. We pay so much attention to the smallest things so that Shweets has the best one that she will cherish. She is so busy opening the presents and I thought of sneaking to write a post. Coming to the recipe, I simply love to enjoy these simple yogurt parfaits for breakfast as it makes you feel full and refreshing.
As it the Mango season I make the most of my breakfast parfaits based on Mangoes. I love to top it with my favorite nuts. Normally I use granola and almonds. You can use toppings of your choice. The tenderness of the fruits, sweetness from the yogurt and crunchiness of the nuts makes every bite interesting. You can use seasonal fruits of your choice. You can also make them ahead and serve chilled for breakfast. This is most simplest, healthy and refreshing breakfast you can have on a busy weekday morning. Try it yourself and enjoy !!
Preparation Time : 10 minutes
Serves - 2
Strawberry - 8 - 10 no
Mango - 1 no
Vanilla Yogurt - 1 cup
Granola - 2 tbsp
Sliced Almonds - 6 - 8 no
- Wash, hull and pat dry the Strawberries.
- Wash, pat dry slice the Mango and remove the skin.
- Cut the fruits into bit size pieces.
- Take 2 medium size glasses and add few pieces of strawberry and mangoes.
- Add few spoons of vanilla yogurt over the fruits.
- Next add the fruits and then the yogurt alternatively and fill the glass.
- Top it with granola and sliced almonds.
- Serve chilled.
- You can use any fruits you like for the parfait.
- I prefer using vanilla yogurt you can try other flavors too else you can use plain yogurt.
- Use toppings of your choice.