I got lucky again !!!!! Won 100$ giveaway at Snacksgiving..Check out for the details here.I'm totally excited and still not yet decided on what to select. Thanks to Snacks giving, and beso.com.
Carrot and Cabbage are great combination for making side dish for rice items. I simply love it from my childhood and always get reminded of my little sister who always wanted to have this veggie mixed with white rice. Shweets loves it a lot !!!
Sending this to Vegetable Marathon - Carrot Event hosted at Seduce Your Tastebuds by PJ started by Silpa.
Grated Carrot - 2 cups
Grated Cabbage - 2 cups
Grated Coconut 2 tbp
Onion - 1 no
Mustard - 1 tsp
Urid dal - 1/2 tsp
Red Chilly - 3 nos
Salt for taste
Oil 2 tsp
- Heat oil, add the mustard, urid dal in medium flame.
- Add onion, curry leaves and saute until onion turns translucent.
- Add red chillies, followed by the grated carrot, cabbage and salt.
- Sprinkle little water and allow the veggies to cook.
- When it 3/4th cooked add the grated coconut.
- Serve Warm with rice.