We are great fans of the Spicy Thai Noodles wanted to try that at home. It is our own version.We cooked it completely on the electric griddle and the dish had a real restaurant taste. It was super spicy and I almost finished a bottle water before I could finish my bowl. Adjust the spice level according to your taste. This dish is at its best when it is sauce-y.
Also the most awaited gift basket from Foddie Blogroll arrived this weekend and had a real chocolate treat !!!!
Thai Noodles or Ramen Noodles - 2 packs
Chicken Strips - 1 cup
Onion - 1 no
Green Bell pepper - 1 no
Red Bell pepper - 1 no
Carrot - 2 nos
Mushroom - 1 cup
Thai Red Curry Paste - 1 tsp
Pepper Powder - 1/2 tsp
Nut meg powder - 1/2 tsp
Soy sauce - 1 tsp
Salt for taste
Oil - 3 tsp
- Cut the onions, bell peppers, carrots lengthwise.
- Remove the stems of the mushrooms and cut them into halves.
- Cook the vegetables by sprinkling little salt and water in microwave for 4 min.
- Similarly cook the chicken for about 5 - 6 min.
- Cook the noodles as per instructions in the pack and keep it aside.
- Heat oil, saute the onions until they turn brown.
- Add the chicken and vegetables. Add little salt if required.
- Mix the Thai red curry paste in few drops of water and add it to the pan.
- Add the nutmeg and pepper powder toss the ingredients well.
- Add the cooked noodles and mix well.
- Reduce the flame and add the soy sauce and mix well.
- Serve Hot.